Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Poem - Inspections, Detections, Neglections and Selections


My fingers are stained, covered in the sticky essence I've begun to crave.

My mind was painted long before my tongue finished its caress.

My skin is tortured by the anticipation of attention.

My eyes ignore boundaries and stare.


You in green, I'm full of verve.

You are a secret, only my smile knows.

You paint a dream, I'm addicted.

You are forbidden, only my temptation grows.


They won't understand... manipulation.

They stalk upon enlightenment... judgement.

They parade in grey... modification.

They don't exist... joy.

comments

0 Responses to "Poem - Inspections, Detections, Neglections and Selections"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates