Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Invention Needed!



I am SICK AND TIRED of answering the phone to hear the bleet of a fax machine. So, you inventors out there, or you engineers who work on designing fax machines.

Why can't you put in a standard: MAKE IT SO THAT YOU HIT THE # SYMBOL OR SOMETHING AND THE FAX WILL UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S A WRONG NUMBER AND WILL NOT CALL BACK!!!!

How simple is this concept? You make it so that the fax machine will call back automatically for 5 times. SO MAKE IT EASY FOR PEOPLE ON THE RECEIVING END TO STOP THE 5 TIMES!

ARGH!

Can you tell that I've received numerous phone calls like that? I just screamed at the phone and my co-worker is looking at me worriedly.

comments

0 Responses to "Invention Needed!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates