Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New One



So, I guess all these weeks of refusals have driven my admirers on ICQ to devise new tactics. Here's today's efforts:
Warning! Your icq was hacked by SpyWare! Get Spyware Remover as quick as possible! Add me to your contact list for removal instructions.

Should I be flattered that they're going to this extent? I think I shall take the compliment. After all, who else would lie just to get my attention? Oh, wait... hmm.

BTW, here's my response:
Ack! Spyware! Tell me it ain't so, Joe! Hey! Maybe you're the spy. Maybe you're the ware. Add you, the spy? HAH! What do you think I am? STooPiD? DOUBLE HAH!

comments

0 Responses to "New One"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates