Friday, October 22, 2010

Sinus Mucus Chunks


It's been a really long time since I've written. Life has a way of getting away from me and this past year, life zoomed away with me along for the ride. R'wick is now nearly a year old and big, and Bratworse and I just love him to bits.

This morning, as I struggled with my sinus infection/cold, I blew out what was a fairly solid chunk of mucus. It was fascinating to me how 1) big it was; 2) how technicolored it was - mostly white with yellow and red marbled in; and 3) how not liquid it was. It was more like a gelatinous cube.

I should've taken a photo but I know Bratworse would be much grossed out by this. Next time I blow out a sizable chunk, I'll document it.

Anyway, I just had to share. Aren't you glad that this is the first post after so many months of silence?

comments

0 Responses to "Sinus Mucus Chunks"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates