Monday, December 05, 2005

Too Good to Last?


So at 3:20 pm today, I glanced down at my watch and realized Bratworse should be getting out of class. Soon after, I realized that a good mood had snuck up on me and that a smile spread across my face. Now at 3:58 pm, I'm starting to think that me in a good mood was a bad sign and it's too good to last and that the next call I'm going to get, instead of being her asking me to pick her up, is the police calling me to identify her body.

So, PMS much?

comments

2 Responses to "Too Good to Last?"
  1. sugarmeesweettt said...
    7:03 PM

    now that thought should never ever come to your head now your scaring me my precious child .. and my life and a call from you saying oh my gawd dont think those thoughts okay .. for me please dont think those thoughts

  2. resigned idealist said...
    12:33 PM

    I'm so sorry, sugarmeesweettt. It just popped into my head. If you can figure out a way for these thoughts never to occur, I'm sure you'd be able to make a million bucks. I'd be your first customer!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates