Friday, September 14, 2007

Is Your Job a Horcrux?


Last night I was reading one chapter out of the latest Harry Potter book to Bratworse (she had been reading the others to me but last night she was tired). In that chapter, there were long descriptions about how the Horcrux around Harry's neck made him tired, felt heavy and just made the wearer a grumpy asshole.

Well, I've been applying to other jobs lately and this morning, I woke up with a song in my heart and a feeling of anticipation towards the future.

I had NO idea my current job felt just like a Horcrux.

Part of me is still hoping to just maintain the momentum but the other part that is singing today, wants to bolt out the door.

We shall see what the future brings.

comments

0 Responses to "Is Your Job a Horcrux?"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates