Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Damn I'm Proud to be a Woman


Women overwhelmingly voted for Clinton tonight as a fuck you to the media who tried to portray her as wimpy when she teared up the other day. These men who mocked her, are the same ones who swooned over Dumbass in the White House whenever he paraded in one of his uniforms, the ones who praised him every time he shed a crocodile tear over a tragedy.

Yeah media keep it up. The ONLY reason I'm leaning towards Edwards right now is because of how you're ignoring him. Just keep on belittling Hillary Clinton. I'll just as gladly cast my vote for her, or Obama.

Moral of the story? Friggin treat our candidates with respect. They've earned it. Friggin' treat Dumbass with derision. He earned it.

comments

0 Responses to "Damn I'm Proud to be a Woman"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates