Saturday, February 23, 2008

Energy within Companies


Well, I found out earlier this week another one has left my previous company.

Why am I not surprised?

I've been paying attention to energies within companies and my last job, the energy there sagged and sagged. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that the owner didn't really care anymore and we had this one guy that went around telling everyone, "Why are you working on that? You know it's just a big game and no one's going to care whether you did it or not."

It's really hard to work up any enthusiasm when someone is telling you what you're doing is a huge waste of time.

The new company I'm with, has a MUCH different energy. When the boss is there, the energy's kind of crackling because my boss has so much excess energy it charges the air. To be honest, we all breathe easier when he's out of the office. We get a chance to relax a tad. Given that the boss is so dedicated, can he expect less from his employees? My old boss would go away on vacations five times a year, for weeks at a time!

Yes, there are days where I come home feeling beat up from my job, but right now, at least I'm fighting a good fight. Unlike last time where I was just getting beat up for nothing but money. No wonder I felt drained.

comments

0 Responses to "Energy within Companies"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates