Friday, April 04, 2008

Irony


It's so ironic that I'm working as an insurance agent right now. But I can because I'm helping my clients fight for their claims and stuff.

It's ironic because I am easily one of the worst customers an insurance agent can have. Just ask my car insurance agent. She is my friend from college and well, I'm not very nice to her people. I just can't help feeling like they're people who want something for nothing, as opposed to health insurance.

I mean does no one else see the weirdness in paying money every month and then having to either pay for the damages yourself because you don't want your monthly payments going up, or having to fight to get something paid? You're friggin' insuring against that!

So, ironic, eh?

comments

0 Responses to "Irony"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates