Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Enjoying Myself a Tad Too Much


Are you all enjoying the meltdown of the Selfish White Party otherwise known as the Republican Party as much as I am?

Favorite line so far... Lieberman, shunned by both parties.

Obama's over 50%. I'm now predicting a 15+ lead when November comes.

I pride myself of not being a looky-loo on the freeway when there's accidents, but you seriously can't use that analogy here. This unravelling is a natural consequence of their behavior and attitudes of Rules are for everyone else but the ruling class.

Here are some of the websites documenting this rather quick unravelling.
Talking Points Memo
The Huffington Post
Andrew Sullivan

Go on. I know you can't resist it. How can you? Doesn't every time someone say that Sarah Palin has foreign policy experience because Alaska is right next to Russia, just absolutely fill you with snickers? Oh yes, just because I live next to a Argentinan, I know all about South American politics. Get real.

comments

0 Responses to "Enjoying Myself a Tad Too Much"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates