Monday, June 27, 2005

Blow bubbles, not smoke


Dang it! I knew I forgot to do something at the Pride Parade yesterday.

Bratworse and I ran into a friend, who was wearing a bottle that said "Blow bubbles, not smoke." We meant to go get one each, but somehow forgot.

Speaking of NOT blowing smoke... it's been about 3 months now since I quit smoking cigarettes. Yesterday was a tad of a chore... I smelled fresh smoke almost every where I went. Oh, and my dreams haven't been helping either. I've been dreaming of cigarettes and smoke.

As always, I am reminded that I will never be a non-smoker. Just a smoker who doesn't smoke anymore.

comments

0 Responses to "Blow bubbles, not smoke"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates