Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's Doing Okay


I've noticed someone coming on this site, who cares really deeply about Bratworse. I know she's incommunicado with a bunch of you, but that's just where her state of mind is right now. She's doing okay - keeping really busy with many art projects and other stuff.

If you're coming on here to read my writings or hers, great! But if you're coming on here cause you're concerned, I just wanted to ease your concerns. :)

Don't worry, I'll take good care of her - we know how to communicate even if sometimes that communications requires screaming. *grins*

Her biggest concern right now is that the State of California might null and void our marriage.

comments

0 Responses to "She's Doing Okay"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates