Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Timing is Everything


So, we've been applying for a new loan - to cover the student loans that are about due for Bratworse. We were supposed to get money before Jan. 31st, but our loan broker was apparently not very aggressive in chasing down some documents and so it came about that we fired him and found another.

Well, just yesterday, our new loan broker called and said the paperwork will go in tomorrow. In my mind, I was like, why aren't you putting it in today? What's wrong with you?

But then, I got home and Bratworse shows me $20,000 for another loan she didn't realize she had gotten. I quickly called up the new loan dude and asked if it was okay to attach another $20,000 on top and he said no problem.

Had the first loan gone through, we'd would've had another $250 of bills every month. Instead, we added only about $90 to our bills.

So indeed, we were caused consternation, and yet things worked out in our favor in the end. I still believe that all the good karma we try and strew about, does come back in little blessings like this.

I can't wait until we get the money for the new loan. I can breathe a hell of a lot easier then.

comments

0 Responses to "Timing is Everything"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates