Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The End of An Era


There's a part of me today that's sad and wistful - I had finished the last of the Harry Potter books last night.

There's too many things I want to know more about - I kind of hope there is a follow up book.

What do I think of it?

I think it was decently done and fairly well thought out. I was surprised at some of the twists and turns, and half-expected the rest. One was a pleasant surprise, the others made me cry. Heck, even the pleasant one made me cry.

I started the series when the first book came out, based on several friends' recommendations. And today, I find myself drifting among the reeds of memory, reliving bits and pieces of Harry's, Hermione's and Ron's life. I will miss the opportunity to live with them for a few days every few years.

comments

0 Responses to "The End of An Era"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates