Monday, July 30, 2007

kd! kd! kd! We love you!


Went to see k.d. lang and Lyle Lovett in concert last night.... boy howdy, does k.d. still have a set of pipes on her.

At one point, I turned to Bratworse and I said, "On our honeymoon, I want k.d. singing in the background."

We went with our good friend Lone Wolf. I was all ready to leave after k.d.'s portion but I knew both Lone Wolf and Bratworse were enjoying themselves so I settled back to enjoy it too. I swear, Lyle Lovett looked 40 at age 8.

k.d. seemed happy and a tad hefty but geezus, can that woman send me into orgasms with her voice. There are only two singers in the world who've made me cry with their vocal acrobatics and one was Placido Domingo and the other is k.d. lang - Listen to her version of Cole Porter's "So in Love" and you'll maybe begin to hear what I hear... the smoky sexy low notes, climbing to controlled high notes that seem to go on forever.

k.d. lang still does it for me... I don't think I've held a crush this long in my life, ever. Thanks k.d., this is like the 6th time I've seen you live and each time, you bring tears to my eyes.

By the way, I miss you doing Johnny Get Angry and Crying. Will you ever do those two in concert ever again?

comments

0 Responses to "kd! kd! kd! We love you!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates