Friday, July 06, 2007

Obsessions


So, it's been two weeks since we found New Worlds and though it's boring at times, we can't help but log on.

It's gotten so that I think I want to give up my WoW fees.

Within a day or so of us joining New Worlds, there was another player, Sabana who had joined up. By the end of week, I wanted to know who this person was. And I found out.

On the old game, my character had an affair before she got engaged (to Bratworse's character). It turns out that Sabana WAS that character I had an affair with. Talk about small world.

I hope she comes back (It's been around a week since she was last sighted). I enjoyed playing New Worlds with her.

comments

2 Responses to "Obsessions"
  1. Barbara said...
    8:56 PM

    Hi there! I've played New Worlds too, although not recently. Lots of old threshers there.

    Just wanted to drop by and say hi!

    Barbara

  2. resigned idealist said...
    10:42 PM

    Hi Barbara!

    Yeah, met up with some old threshers already. it's been a total blast. As you can tell from the time-delay of responding to you, rp has be intense!

    Hope you come by NW soon. You still threshing?

    Sharon

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates