Friday, June 30, 2006

OMG! Ossie's a Mom subtitled Baby Octopus Galore



Woke up this morning and started my morning routine. Went to turn on the aquarium light to feed Flit our green chromis as well as the crabs inside the tank when I noticed tiny blobs swimming about our tank. Some were translucent, some were pinkish-purple.

Rubbing my eyes, I took a closer look. There are about 15-30 baby octopus in our tank; our small 5.5 gallon tank which is WAAAAAY too small to handle this many octopus.

This should be the first batch. I believe there might be as many as 3-5 more batches coming to a total of over 100 babies.

Most are going to die. We're hoping to be able to save one or two to raise. Wish us luck!

comments

0 Responses to "OMG! Ossie's a Mom subtitled Baby Octopus Galore"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates