Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Throwing Up Builds Abs



Last week, I caught a minor cold. Since my late 30's, my body has been rejecting mucus so the only way to get rid of it is by throwing up. Well, Saturday and Sunday I felt better but Bratworse got sick. Monday, I went into work, only to find the office FREEZING! When I left, the office was still at 60° but was warming up. Well, the temperature made me worse.

I started feeling really ill again on Monday night, and by Tuesday, the cold had descended into my chest.

Well, with the mold around (yes, almost a year later and the mold's still here) and my asthma acting up, I've spent the last two days throwing up.

Poor Bratworse had to deal with being sick herself, having finals this week, AND being woken up multiple times a nigh due to my hacking and subsequent vomiting.

BUT! Want to hear the good news (aside from me feeling MUCH better due to a generic Mucinex type medicine)?

My abs are SO sore and it feels like I did about 75 crunches.

Oh, that photo above? It's Gabrielle (Renee O'Connor) from Xena - I spent seasons 3, 4, 5 & 6 staring at those abs. A girl can dream, can't she?

comments

0 Responses to "Throwing Up Builds Abs"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates