Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cementing My Geek Street Cred


The fact that I actually laughed out loud at this, really cements my geek street cred, doesn't it?

FYI, I showed my boss the above picture and zip, nada, nothing. Meant absolutely nothing to him.

I've been neglecting posting up here because well, I find little links and post them on the facebook page and since I have a feed coming from here to there, I don't double-post. But today, I turned off that feed. So, anything that's posted here don't necessarily get posted on the Facebook. Which is good I think. It'll make me want to post here more often.

Anyway, I'm back and will be posting a lot more.

comments

0 Responses to "Cementing My Geek Street Cred"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates