Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Spreading the Love



Poor Bratworse was sick on her birthday. Not only was she sick, but I was as well, so since Friday, our house has been a cacophony of coughing and sneezing, from both cats and us. I'm surprised our Wii avatars - our Miis aren't coughing as well.

Hopefully, Writerboy and his wife are unscathed in the aftermath of meeting up with us on Saturday to celebrate Bratworse's birthday. We had three celebrations set up this year and had to cancel on two of them. Poor Bratworse.

But, she claims she had a great time, since I took off work yesterday due to a little fever that hung around all day long. In the middle of the night, I felt the fever break. I personally think Bratworse gave me a much better birthday present than I did hers - who could go wrong with a Totoro sweatshirt?

comments

0 Responses to "Spreading the Love"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates