Thursday, August 24, 2006

Loopy



I got put on a prednisone taper yesterday and today I started the regiment. Prior to prescribing the medicine, my doctor warned me that I would feel "weird."

I took the first four this morning with half a pop tart (I hate breakfast but I have to take this medication with food). And now, half an hour later, I'm feeling the first effects.

The first word that jumps to my mind is "loopy".

My co-worker turned to me and said, "feels like ingesting some 'brownies' eh?" I nodded. Yup, that's exactly what this feels like... ingested "special" brownies.

This should be an interesting next 8 days.

comments

0 Responses to "Loopy"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates