Saturday, August 12, 2006

OMG, I got on BoingBoing! Oh, plus an Announcement



So just before we left the house today, I was reading BoingBoing and came across a post that said Governor Schwartzneggar was sending out National Guardsmen and women out to airports. Well, I heard earlier that not all airports accepted, so I sent a quick email to Corey Doctorow informing him.

8 hours later, I'm reading BoingBoing again and I find that Corey Doctorow had kindly added my dashed off email! WOOT!

Yeah, of course I had to put the ol' political slant to it.

The other big news I have is, (though not as BIG as the other news I have, I just can't share it yet) my first article for Inside Mac Games is out.

Now, I have to come up with a second article for them. *sigh*

comments

0 Responses to "OMG, I got on BoingBoing! Oh, plus an Announcement"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates