Thursday, January 04, 2007

This Past Christmas Didn't Feel Like It


Maybe it was because my mother was in Shanghai and it's the first time at my sister's without my mother. (My sister missed our mother too, as did the grandkids. My brother-in-law: not so much)

Maybe it was because Mom Wilson's dead and I could never spend another Christmas with her again.

Maybe it was because dumbass nephew was in rehab again.

Maybe it was because I was so sick I didn't have any energy for Christmas shopping.

Whatever it was, this past holidays didn't feel... festive.

However, I must say that I'm still filled with hope for the new year.

New Year's resolution: To create a sneaky and pitiable character for Escalating Descent named M.C. Didn't someone once say the pen is mightier than the sword?

comments

0 Responses to "This Past Christmas Didn't Feel Like It"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates