Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Deaths in the Building


I just found out yesterday that a neighbor of mine, a lady who lives on the 2nd floor with a small brown poodle, had a heart attack while she was walking the dog. A day later, she was pronounced dead at the hospital.

I remember when this lady moved in. She had moved in about a year or so after I did and usually, I don't pay much attention to people who live on the 2nd or 3rd floors since contact between floors occur on the rare side. This lady, however, greeted everyone with a hearty hello from the day she moved in.

We ALWAYS greeted each other in the hallways, whether it was on the way to work, or she was out walking her dog. She was a nice lady and I wish her family peace throughout this troubled times. I'll miss her, just like I miss Perriam from one of the penthouses and Jim who lived next door to me.

comments

0 Responses to "Deaths in the Building"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates