Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Scotty from Brothers & Sisters



Bratworse got me hooked on Brothers & Sisters and last night, we watched the Valentines Day episode. Scotty makes an appearance again as a blind date set up for the gay brother.

Luke MacFarlane portrays Scotty and I am way impressed with this boy. There was a look he gave the brother when he left after a one-night stand. That look, that one look, managed to show longing, regrets, pain, love and sensitivity all rolled into one look.

Scotty, the character, acts and looks just like some of my gayboy friends, the ones I love so much and yet are just "hi" friends, the ones I used to bowl with on gay bowling leagues.

Watching the show last night, just made me miss the energy and fun of gay boys.

comments

0 Responses to "Scotty from Brothers & Sisters"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates