Thursday, February 08, 2007

Naming People


So of course I got Burning Crusade for World of Warcraft. And of course, I created Blood Elves.

I named my guy Paladin, Gryssic, and I named my girl Paladin, Thiodra. (Short story as to why I created two blood-elves paladin is because I promised Bratworse I wouldn't play Gryssic without her and she's got no time to play, so I created Thiodra to play more.) BTW, Bratworse asked me how I came up with these names and y'know? I have no idea.

The thing is, I'm totally in love with both of these names. I'm now trying to find a story to revolve around Gryssic and Thiodra. Any ideas?

comments

0 Responses to "Naming People"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates