Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Easy


My co-workers and I were discussing this case of a cop ejaculating on a stripper after he pulled her over. We talked about the stripper's white BMW and one of my co-workers declared, "All strippers have white BMWs," and another then followed with, "Especially if they're kissing other strippers."

I just said then, "You guys are SO easy!" and one of them declared "I'd rather be easy than difficult." So I retorted, "Well, I prefer difficult," meaning I'd rather be with women than with a guy.

As he walked away, I started snickering to myself because I realized that these guys must all prefer difficult themselves, even though they might be easy. After all, these guys are straight and married AND they mock one of the ex-coworkers who did end up with a stripper.

comments

0 Responses to "Easy"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates