Thursday, November 02, 2006

An Interesting Question


One of my more annoying habits when I call my friends is, when they answer the phone with their name, I answer, "Prove it."

Most of my friends are good-humored and will either laugh and just ignore my demand, or some will play along and give me a proof of who they are, by citing an incident that only the two of us would know.

But some will just harumph. (I don't call these folks too often)

But it's an interesting question - and the way people respond shows me pretty much whether I want them to be a friend, AND whether they can stand me as a friend.

comments

0 Responses to "An Interesting Question"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates