Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yes! Takeover!



*DANCES AROUND THE ROOM WITH GLEE*

I told my good friend's sister, a corporate lawyer who hobnobbed with the likes of Feinstein, about two months ago that we would take over the house and Senate. She looked at me dubiously like I had been dousing myself with gasoline.

"House and the Senate, eh? You really think we can take both? The House maybe," she scoffed.

I said to her, "Yes, the time is right. The disgust is palpable and voters want change."

She just smirked with a condescending smile, as if I had no idea what I was talking about.

Well, Ms. Corporate Lawyer and V.P., may I have my "You were right" now?

Burns can only get a recount if the difference is less than 1/4 of one percent and the difference is above 1/4 of one percent of total votes. Therefore Jon Tester is the new Senator from Montana.

And Webb has a lead of 7,000 over "Macaca" Allen, who not only lost his senatorial career but his presidential aspirations as well. Thank Goodness for that.

So, we have 51 senators to 49, if we count ol' backstabbing Joe Lieberman in as a democrat. Who here wants to bet that Cheney will pull in some chips and Lieberman flips to a Republican before the year is out? But y'know, ol' Joe is a consummate politician which means he keeps close tabs on the weathervane, and all of a sudden, the wind ain't blowing towards the Rethugs anymore. So Joe sees his Sec'y of Defense hopes dashed today; (Thanks Poppy Bush) and now he's got to go kiss Harry Reid's ass.

Anyway, it's a good day today.

comments

0 Responses to "Yes! Takeover!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates