Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Killer of Jokes



It was an email joke, one that had gone several rounds of rimshots - each one-liner slightly worse than the previous one. The joke was dying.

The joke twitched in front of me, asking for life-to-words resuscitation but I looked in its eyes and saw the desperation. "Save me or kill me," the joke pleaded between the lines.

So I brought keyboard to my hands, lined up the joke in my sight and *BLAM!!!*

I killed the joke dead with a time-delay pun, one designed to send of waves of disgust over and over again so that the joke would have no chance of resuscitation.

Just call me, Joke Killer.

comments

0 Responses to "Killer of Jokes"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates