Monday, March 26, 2007

R.I.P. Ben



Oh That Ben! died this past week of a heart attack. He was 44 years old. Some of our friends have known Ben since Jr. High. Some of us, like me, got to know him during the college years.

Benjamin Ferrer was easily the most artistic of us all. I had the good fortune to represent him as a story board artist when HBO produced Spawn the animation. Three years, I repped him and always his employers were eager to hire him back the following year.

Ben was also easily the most obnoxious of us all (but some will attest that I was more obnoxious). But Ben had a wonderful and giving heart despite his ability to gross you out. I am very sorry to hear about his death.

Rest in Peace, Ben. And make sure to draw teeth in everyone you see in your next life without teeth, okay?

[Edited] Just found his website - lots of good art there.

comments

0 Responses to "R.I.P. Ben"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates