Thursday, September 08, 2005

End Times



Just read on Boingboing a reader response that said basically, reason why people (as in BushCo) are dragging their feet is cause it's the End Times - y'know, floods, disasters all visiting the earth so why bother doing anything about it. And this is supposed to justify what didn't happen.

So let me get this right. The Christian attitude is, "I'm about to go to Heaven so fuck you all?" or "It's the end of the world and I'm going to Heaven, nanny nanny boo boo, you get to rot in a literal shit-hole"?

I guess "And Good will to men" only applies in Christmas Carols.

Man, I can just see Jesus shivering with pride at you all.

Filed under DISGUSTED!

comments

0 Responses to "End Times"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates