Friday, September 02, 2005

Projection?


You know, I've always puzzled over what Dubya said at a 2002 fundraiser about Saddam, "After all this is the guy who tried to kill my dad."

My initial thought was so what? Then weddaminit, what's he care about that for? I mean, this is a man who cares about beating his father at everything just so he can feel that he's better.... Oh.

It struck me right between the eyes. Dubya thinks he's better than H.W.... and so, if Saddam went after H.W., of course he'd go after Dubya. Therefore, Dubya had to take out Saddam before Saddam took him out.

I have to do more research on this. I gotta figure out if all the things Bush is decisive on, are things H.W. tried and failed.

Hmm wonder if this had anything to do with H.W.'s reaction to Andrew. Maybe he's just trying to show that he could muck it up worse than his father did, and yet come out stinking better, I mean smelling better.

Hope I'm not right.

comments

0 Responses to "Projection?"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates