Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good Start


I'm off to a good start on ideas for the new story, all thanks to this great little program Jer's Novel Writer. It's a great way to keep track of all these little ideas that pop up as you're finishing up one idea that led to five others.

I'm getting ambitious for this year. So far I've got 15 characters and not sure which ones will become prominent.

There seems to be two stories emerging from all this - one told from the fans' perspective and one from the corporation's. Hmm, that makes about 8 chars per story and to be honest, that's not really a lot.

I'm thinking that the family that acts as the go-between the two stories will be the main focus.

It's jelling together much better than I thought it would - so much so I'm actually excited about it.

I wonder if I could kick off the 1st at Midnight?

comments

0 Responses to "Good Start"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates