Sunday, October 22, 2006

Now I Can Talk About It


I guess Variety is pretty much the real deal so now I can talk about it.

This is very exciting news. ABC Family has decided to shoot a pilot based on the comic book that Writerboy and I wrote. And if it's well received, well then there will be a series about it.

Based on the synopsis this little article gives out, even though it's "based" on our comic book, enough details have been tweaked that if you're a fan of the comic, you'll be scratching your head going "huh?"

Writerboy and I were going to write a sequel, with some details correlating to the pilot that ABC Family will shoot but we shall see. Writerboy isn't just a success as a writer; he's successful as well in his secret identity, so much so that he can't devote any time for such frivolous activities such as writing.

I've realized that if I write this Nanowrimo novel just right, it might get picked up as well, following the success of Nobody. But, that's a big if. Writerboy was a large part of Nobody's success. We complement each other well as writers. Believe it or not, I tend to get too terse when I write comics.

comments

0 Responses to "Now I Can Talk About It"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates