Monday, October 23, 2006

There Goes the Record Books


Well, the Raiders went and did it - they went and won one game and dashed all my hopes for it being the only 0-16 team ever in the NFL.

It was a decent win - tho I do feel bad for the Arizonal Cardinals. They came close to winning on Monday night and I think that defeat kept the wind from ever filling their sails again yesterday. They just weren't the same team that had shown up on Monday night. Guess they figured playing the Raiders would be an easy game.

As LaMont Jordan said last week, 11-5 is still a possibility and this is the first step in that direction. Forgive me if I'm a realist and think that 3-12 is more likely for this year's incarnation of the Raiders.

comments

0 Responses to "There Goes the Record Books"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates