Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Feathers Flying Out of My HEAD!


BWahahahahaha

I never thought I'd see the day when someone would declare that to me... in a serious voice and tone.

Bratworse just got dreads and she's trying to decide if she wants to put a cap on or just lay down on the pillow. Not comprehending the quandry, she explained that if she laid down on the pillow without coverings, her dreads will pick up the lint. "IS THERE LINT ON THE PILLOW!" She screams exasperatedly at me.

Now, I've contemplated the ways of the world, whether world peace can be accomplished, how to build skyscrapers in Sim City but I have NEVER ever contemplated if pillows produce lint.

I helpfully suggest "Go get a towel and you won't get the pillow dirty."

She glares at me. "I meant my hair! My hair's the one that might pick up the lint!"

Blinking back at her stupidly, I asked "Umm, won't that make your dreads better? I mean more fuller and rounder?"

She just glared.

"I just want to put my head down."

I was about to point out to her that if she put her head down, it would probably be for a duration of 2-3 hours tops and that in the whole scheme of things, the amount of lint her dreads might pick up would be fairly miniscule when she hopped out of bed and harrumphed at me as she went to get her cap.

She then puts the cap on declaring "I am NOT having feathers flying out of my HEAD and I am NOT doing the Neglect method!" amidst my howls of laughter. Me? I was laughing at the fact that somehow, during this past week, I married an old jewish hasidic rabbi.

comments

1 Response to "Feathers Flying Out of My HEAD!"
  1. High Power Rocketry said...
    2:28 PM

    :) Cool page!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates