Thursday, July 07, 2005

Perils of Being Half-Asleep


So this morning, I'm groggy. Partially from lack of sleep (I was buying music off iTunes until 2:30 am), partially from being shocked about the London Bombings. And Bratworse and I were involved in one of our heated AIM discussions when my work phone rang. I dealt with it as I was typing out our signature "Okay, this discussion has ended and I don't want to talk about it anymore cause we're both getting heated over something we shouldn't be getting heated over" signal when instead, I uttered it over the phone.

I said "I love you" to a total stranger whom I'd never met, whom I'd only just started working with two weeks prior. And she laughed.

I'm going to go off to die of embarassment now, thank you.

comments

0 Responses to "Perils of Being Half-Asleep"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates