Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Done for the Season?


Someone at work laughed at me today when I said, No, without a good O-Line, I don't want the Raiders playing their future QB. His reply? Wow, you've written off the Raiders already this season.

Yes, yes I have.

I will still watch every game, heart in my throat.

My moods on Monday will still be determined by the outcome of a Raiders game.

But I'd be stupid if I let my hopes get up high after watching that humiliating game last night.

At best now, the Raiders will have a good season if they can win 50% of their games. I am going to blame Jeff George's taint. And, our trading of Doug Gabriel.

comments

0 Responses to "Done for the Season?"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates