Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Is It My Turn Now?


Within the past three months, my cousin who is 1-1/2 years older than I, had to have two tumors removed from her ovaries. And my sister, who is 5-1/4 years older than I, had an ovary removed due to an infection.

So, is it my turn now?

I came to work, and started experiencing discomfort in my lower left abdomen. The discomfort felt like an egg being released from an ovary (yes, I've felt that in the past) but the thing is, I'm on my period right now, which means if an egg is being released, something's wrong with my cycle.

The discomfort grew and now, it's a pain in my abdomen. I am not doubled over, which is a good thing, but the pain has intensified to the point where I can think of little else. Hopefully, someone will forego their appointment today and I can get in. Otherwise, it'll be an appointment for tomorrow.

The pain ebbs at times, only to come back more intensely. I am not enjoying this. Nor am I enjoying the thought that something inside me might have to come out. But shit happens in threes, right?

And I am third in line for this generation. Ugh.

comments

0 Responses to "Is It My Turn Now?"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates