Monday, September 25, 2006

What It's Like to Have a Screaming Neighbor


So I'm sitting here, quietly working.

There are few people around, and therefore, silence for the most part, reigns.

Then slowly, a disembodied voice, full of pain and anguish start its crescendoing ascent.

I look around to see if anyone else has heard, then realize I'm alone.

Alone with this disembodied voice that is now raging against the silence.

And all I can do is sit here, and wish the voice some path out or away from the pain that's causing the anguish.

BTW, I work above a therapist. That's where the voice is coming from.

comments

2 Responses to "What It's Like to Have a Screaming Neighbor"
  1. Anonymous said...
    8:18 AM

    It's a good thing you explained where that voice was coming from...

    From what you had written, it gave the impression that the voice was all in your head.

    :P

  2. resigned idealist said...
    2:28 PM

    ROFL - well you of all people KNOW I have voices in my head. This one just happened to be outside my body.

    RI

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates