Monday, May 21, 2007

After 29 Years, It's Celebration Time!


My best pal, Danceteach just graduated from Cal State Dominguez Hills with a Summa Cum Laude in Interdisciplinary Studies. I'm pretty sure he graduated high school in 1978. Needless to say, (but I'm saying it here for the record anyway) I'm dang proud of him.

Now, I'm pushing him to go to law school. It's been a constant yet far-off desire of his since high school. Now, it's not that far-off so why not go for it?

His only two (supposed) obstacles? He'll be 52 when he graduates and $100,000 in debt. Pffft I say to all that.

I hope he does go for it and I'll be attending his law school graduation in 2012.

comments

0 Responses to "After 29 Years, It's Celebration Time!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates