Thursday, May 03, 2007

Political Enemies Writing Bios for Time


WTF? I'm reading Time's 100 and come to the entry for Nancy Pelosi, then realized Newt Gingrinch wrote Nancy Pelosi's bio. AND in the first paragraph, he SLAMS her for going to Syria, totally ignoring the fact that Condaleeza Rice just went.

WTF?!?!?

Why didn't they let Madeline Albright write Condaleeza Rice's bio then?

Stupid friggin mainstream media.

[later] It's not just me pissed off at Time's 100. P.Z. Myers of Pharyngula noticed that Michael Behe (a Creationist) wrote the bio for Richard Dawkins, an evolutionary scientist. Let's hear it for the "liberal" media, who decided that liberals and liberal thinkers should have their bios supplied by the opposition whereas conservatives and conservative thinkers should have their bios supplied by fawning sychophants.

I used to read Time from cover to cover between 1992 and 1997. I am SOOOOO glad I stopped my subscription.

comments

0 Responses to "Political Enemies Writing Bios for Time"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates