Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Good Vibrations



Good Vibrations, originally uploaded by cholotto.

So a couple of weekends ago, I went fishing with Bratworse and one of my best friends. There was a small puddle in the boat and when I revved up the engine and took off, all the water in the boat rushed to where I was, the back. I looked down and saw this phenomenon recur over and over - the vibrations of the engine with the boat, made waves in the water and they formed this geodesic shape. It was so cool to watch. The shape would come together in sharpened clarity, and then fade out to nothingness, then come together again.

I'm sure a mathemagician could figure out exactly what made these shapes. For me, it was just fascinating to watch nature and math come together in this rhythmic dance that birthed visual candy.

comments

0 Responses to "Good Vibrations"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates