Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Recruit Bi's? BWAHAHAHAHA



Illustration by Howard Cruse - an old buddy. Hey Howard, hope you don't mind me using this. Everyone, go buy Stuck Rubber Baby by Paradox Press RIGHT NOW!

For you straight people out there - LISTEN UP!

See wall? Bang head against wall.

THAT is the physical equivalent of recruiting bi's or straights. To recruit someone means that basically, we have to deal with the shit business of COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET. Once in a lifetime is quite enough thank you very much.

I am a rare person in the GLBT community in that I have had relationships with bisexual people. And only ONCE was I the one who chased her and I met her at a gay picnic.

There are only so many times you can hear, "Oh, what should I tell my family" or "Maybe I'm just bi, or maybe I just like you," without your head exploding.

So understand this - it is JUST VANITY on your end to assume we want to recruit YOU. So GET OVER YOURSELF already. Sheesh!

Filed under Bwahahahaha and Scary Gay Stuff.

comments

0 Responses to "Recruit Bi's? BWAHAHAHAHA"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates