Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hippie? Nah, I'd say Cappie



Recenly, I've been accused of being a hippie.

My hippie friends would fall over dying of laughter.

I will not hike. That's like a cardinal sin for hippies.

I will not eat granola or any food remotely healthy for you (I live on pepsis). That's sacrilege to a hippie.

Vegetables send me screaming into the night searching for McDonald's. Going to McDonalds garners an hour's length of lectures from hippies.

Hippies have no problem with doing the following:

I am waaaaaaaay too uptight to be able to participate.

I am flattered to be called a hippie. They have much more integrity and compassion than the average human. But, I am not one. In fact, my close friends consider me to be a CAP - Chinese American Princess. And my closest friends? I'm SCDB to them. Alas, that doesn't make for a good acronym.

comments

0 Responses to "Hippie? Nah, I'd say Cappie"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates