Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Weather Report


The other day on my way to work, after dropping off Idealist, I heard the weather report on the radio station.

"High today ranges from 60 to 90 degrees"

How's that for a weather report?!

The irony... in the morning it was around 60 degrees, but the fog cleared and I could have sword it was 100 degrees!

Resignedidealist here: That's the Bay Area weather for you - which is why we warn all the tourists to wear layers here. I've personally experienced 40 degree fluctuations here, from 40's in the AM to 80's in the afternoon. Oh yeah, and since my mood heavily depends on sunlight, I'm not exactly the chirpiest soul on fog-filled mornings.

D'oh! I told Bratworse about my follow-up post... and she pointed out to me that the HIGH was 60 to 90 degrees and that's what she was gawking at. Silly me, and here I thought she was still sufferering from immigrant wonder (she moved here from Florida)

comments

0 Responses to "The Weather Report"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates